A small selection of the lovely testimonials I have received over the years:
Bo Crombet-Beolens, Fatbirder
- ‘Toni’s work has an ethereal, dreamy character with soft images that are, nonetheless, very clearly a definitive species, recognisable in detail yet appearing lifelike and animated…’
Fatbirder is the premier web resource about birds, birding and birdwatching for birders.
About a painting done for an album cover for an American musician:
- GREAT! It is wonderful! I love it. Your golden eagle is beautiful, sublime. CG, America
- ‘Love this. The monochrome effect perfectly highlights the blue and orange of the Kingfisher and just a touch of a reflection on the water. A stunning and beautiful work’.
- ‘This is a beautiful painting, Toni. I like the warm colours and the fading out towards the tail of the bird. It is really flying!!’
- A truly beautiful painting. Such a soft approach and very luminous. Brilliant’.
And a final comment from one of hundreds of happy online customers:
- ‘Received the print today with thanks, it was beautifully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. Also bonus as it’s arrived in all this snow in time for Christmas. Thanks again my wife is going to love it’.